2018 ACAAI Annual Meeting
This five part collection covers general sessions from Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday's program; including, plenaries, symposia and the Thursday Program.
63 Credits / $345 members / $425 non-members
2018 Annual Literature Review
Stay abreast of the latest clinical developments in allergy and immunology, by viewing ACAAI's highly successful Literature Review program. It’s a review of the most important, clinically relevant literature of the specialty published between October 2017 and August 2018. Hear from top allergy/immunology training program directors and specialists in practice.
6.5 Credits / $99 members / $125 non-members
2018 CAP Review Session
In this literature-style review from the Annual Meeting, each presenter focuses on key aspects of the study design, results and implications for practice. Session participants can apply the information learned during this review toward their six-month CAP cycle.
2.5 Credits / FREE for members and non-members
2018 Practice Management Course
Get the latest practice management information for allergy/immunology practices from the 2018 Office Administrator’s Practice Management Course. Topics include coding, hiring & training, HR perils & pearls, performing a practice assessment, marketing, collections in a high-deductible environment, telemedicine for allergy practices, College practice management resources and an Advocacy Council update.
Not for credit / $79 for Members / $139 for Non-members
These modules are designated for MOC Part II Self-Assessment credit by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology. Do not purchase these if you have already subscribed to the On Demand 2018 Annual Meeting package as it already contains all of this content and MOC credit. All the MOC courses are 1.5 Credits / $25 for Members / $35 for Non-members
- Name That Rash: Serious Drug Rashes and Others
- Advocacy Council Coding and Government Regulations Update
- Cannabis: What the Allergist Needs to Know About Marijuana: Medical and Recreational
- Practical Applications for Your Office
- How to Assess Growth and Fracture Risk in the Steroid-treated Patient
- Hot Topics in Pediatric Allergy
- How Allergists Can Help Prevent Food Allergy Development: Translating Evidence Into Practice
- Evaluation of a Patient With Secondary Immune Deficiency