On Demand 2018 How to Assess Growth and Fracture Risk in the Steroid-treated Patient (MOC)
Price: $25 members, $35 non-members
You can earn up to 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, and up to 1.5 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits.
Issue One: Nutrition and Other Factors Related to Bone Growth in Children and Integrity in the Elderly and Ways to Monitor Over Time
Issue Two: How Can We Protect the Bones of Pediatric and Elderly Patients Who Are Treated With Corticosteroids?
Carina Venter, PhD, RD
Alexia Beauregard, RD
Joy Wu, MD, PhD
Mervat Nassef, MD, FACAAI
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above, the ABAI has designated a maximum of 1.5 credits as meeting the requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment.
Medical professionals who treat patients with allergic and/or immunological conditions:
- Practicing allergist/immunologists
- Allergy/immunology Fellows-in-Training
- Physician assistants
- Nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Primary care physicians
- Other medical professionals
- Critique new information regarding genesis of asthma in young children from RSV vs HRV.
- Relate data from long term therapeutic trials of therapy in childhood asthma to clinical practice.
- Examine data of long term growth in children treated with inhaled corticosteroids and apply to clinical practice.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Attendance
- 1.50 MOC