On Demand 2018 Hot Topics in Pediatric Allergy (MOC)
Price: $25 members, $35 non-members
You can earn up to 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, and up to 1.5 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits.
- Immunologic Disorders
Thomas A. Fleisher, MD, FACAAI
- Food Allergy and Atopic Dermatitis
Julie Wang, MD, FACAAI
- Asthma and Respiratory Allergies
Bradley E. Chipps, MD, FACAAI
- Drug, Bugs and Anaphylaxis
Paul V. Williams, MD, FACAAI
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above, the ABAI has designated a maximum of 1.5 credits as meeting the requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment.
Medical professionals who treat patients with allergic and/or immunological conditions:
- Practicing allergist/immunologists
- Allergy/immunology Fellows-in-Training
- Physician assistants
- Nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Primary care physicians
- Other medical professionals
- Critique new information regarding genesis of asthma in young children from RSV vs HRV.
- Relate data from long term therapeutic trials of therapy in childhood asthma to clinical practice.
- Examine data of long term growth in children treated with inhaled corticosteroids and apply to clinical practice.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Attendance
- 1.50 MOC