On Demand 2018 ACAAI Annual Meeting: General Sessions
Cost: $345 for College members, $425 for non-members.
You can earn up to 63 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, and up to a maximum of 12 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits. This collection covers general sessions from Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday's program; including, plenaries, symposia, and the Thursday Program.
Release Date: 11/20/2018
Expiration Date: 11/19/2021
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 63 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed above, the ABAI has designated a maximum of 12 credits as meeting the requirements for MOC Part II Self-Assessment.
Medical professionals who treat patients with allergic and/or immunological conditions:
- Practicing allergist/immunologists
- Allergy/immunology Fellows-in-Training
- Physician assistants
- Nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Primary care physicians
- Other medical professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify major advances in key areas of cutting edge research in immunologic mechanisms and allergic responses, including anaphylaxis and pathophysiology of the upper airways, lungs, eyes, skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic processes linking molecular and cellular biology and genetics with allergic pathophysiology and immunodeficiency.
- Translate emerging clinical science principles to clinical practice in patients with allergic and immunologic diseases.
- Evaluate and implement state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for treating patients with allergic and immunologic diseases.
- Explain the impact of environmental exposures and external influences on patients with allergic disorders.
- Recognize emerging trends in the prevalence of allergic and immunologic disorders and discuss their impact on public health.
- Evaluate the impact of new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies on health care costs and outcomes.
- Discuss processes, tools and technologies for the efficient allergy and immunology practice.
- 63.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 63.00 Attendance