On Demand 2016 Literature Review
You can earn up to 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
To help you stay up-to-date with the latest clinical developments in allergy and immunology, ACAAI continues its highly success Literature Review program. It’s a review of the most important, clinically focused literature of our specialty published between October 2015 and August 2016, with emphasis on clinical relevance. Faculty includes allergy/immunology training program directors and specialists in practice.
6.0 credits /
$196 $77 members / $144 $115 non-members
Release Date: 12/01/2016
Expiration Date: 11/30/2019
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Discuss recent developments in basic immunology in relation to allergic disorders.
- Describe recent developments in infectious diseases, antimicrobials and vaccines.
- Discuss recent developments in clinical immunology.
- Better diagnose and manage asthma and COPD.
- Discuss important scientific and clinical advances in the pathophysiology and treatment of urticaria, angioedema and other skin disorders.
- Apply practical lessons learned from recent literature in pediatric allergy, asthma and immunology.
- Identify new concepts in anaphylaxis, drug allergy and stinging insect hypersensitivity, as well as utilize clinically relevant findings in these areas.
- Describe recent developments in immunotherapy.
- Discuss recent developments in food allergy.
- Better counsel patients on environmental factors that may impact respiratory and allergic disease and better recognize, diagnose and manage occupational allergic diseases.
- Describe recent developments in rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Apply practical lessons learned from recent literature in allergy, asthma and immunology.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 Attendance