2023 Allergy/Immunology Coding Update
Price: FREE to College members, $25 non-members
This webinar examines the new ICD-10 and CPT codes relevant to allergists for 2023. Experts also review E&M coding and discuss denials and appeals for 95165. Topics include:
- 2023 ICD-10 and CPT code updates.
- Telehealth policy updates and new remote therapeutic monitoring codes.
- E&M code review: time vs. medical decision-making.
- Interprofessional consult codes.
- Denials and appeals for 95165.
Our webinar presenters are Alnoor Malick, MD, FACAAI, and J. Allen Meadows, MD, FACAAI. Dr. Malick was the first allergist to serve on the AMA’s RUC committee, which provides recommendations to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services regarding the development of RVUs for different physician services. He is vice chair of the Practice Management Committee. Dr. Meadows is a past president of the College and is Associate Director of Advocacy & Governmental Affairs.