The Asthma Yardstick Webinar: Measure Up!
Price: FREE for members and non-members
The Asthma Yardstick tackles practical recommendations for poorly-controlled asthma. Bradley Chipps, MD, FACAAI and Matthew Rank, MD provide a wealth of information based upon the relationships between disease control and stepping up therapy.
This yardstick helps you navigate the influx of new medications and approaches that are not covered by existing guidelines and is intended to complement the most recent national and international guidelines and follow the NHLBI/GINA guideline framework. Topics covered include factors in loss of control, step-up approaches, dose response curves, phenotyping, Th2, biologics and more.
Supported by Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
After completing this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Apply a step-up framework to improve asthma control for your patients.
- Adjust doses of inhaled corticosteroids for persistent asthma
- Counsel patients about the expected outcomes for adjunctive controller therapies in persistent asthma:
- Long acting beta agonists
- Long acting muscarinic antagonists
- Leukotriene receptor antagonists
- Macrolide antibiotics
- Asthma biologics