On Demand 2019 Office Administrators Practice Management Course
Get the latest practice management information for allergy/immunology practices from the 2019 Office Administrator’s Practice Management Course. Topics include coding, using biologics in practice, technology in revenue cycle management, USP 797 implementation for your practice, government and regulatory update, process improvement, HR: investing in the happy factor, and leadership essentials.
Price: $79 Members / $139 Non-Members
Release Date: 12/01/2019
Expiration Date: 11/30/2022
Upon completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Decide if biologics buy and bill can work in a small practice setting.
- Move forward with a plan to make buy and bill biologics work in a medium to large practice.
- Identify the risks of buy and bill and the rewards associated.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and how to communicate the benefits of implementing new processes to the clinic.
- Explain how to implement the new USP 797 regulations in allergy practice.
- Summarize government regulations required by allergy practices
- Recognize factors that influence employee satisfaction and retention.
- Identify and assess candidates to make sure they are the best fit for your practice.
- Describe recruiting resources and strategies.
- Identify the foundation of leadership in order to build a good leadership team.
- Discuss the importance of the practice's strategies and how culture can be lost if not in alignment.
- Discuss how leaders in practice management succeed in working with various physicians and multiple bosses.
- Attendees will be able to articulate the difference in managing and leading a team.
- Identify strategies that use technology to improve insurance and patient collections.
- Describe cost effective changes that can be made to help your practice succeed.
Scott Dennis, MHA
Gary Gross, MD, FACAAI
Jennifer Kuehn, CPC
Lauren Sloan, MHA, RN
Kay Tyler, MBA