House Dust Mite Allergy Evidence-Based Management-Separating Truth from Fiction
Price: FREE for members, $25 non-members
Patients with house dust mite allergy and asthma comprise a major number of patients cared for by the allergist. This activity will review the latest published data on house dust mite management and break many of the myths of “what works best” for our patients.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category I Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity was supported by an independent educational grant from ALK-Abelló, Inc.
Allergists, allied health and other allergy practitioners.
- Describe how effective indoor dust mite reduction is in improving allergy and asthma control
- Summarize the efficacy and value of pharmacologic agents in decreasing symptoms related to house dust mites
- Compare subcutaneous to sublingual tablet immunotherapy in relief of house dust mite allergy and asthma from the latest published data
- Be able to employ shared decision making for house dust mite immunotherapy in your practice setting
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance