How to Use Technology to Engage Patients
Price: FREE to College members, $25 non-members
Strong patient engagement is key to practice success and positive clinical outcomes, but knowing how to achieve it can be challenging. This webinar outlines digital tools and strategies to drive patient satisfaction, compliance, health outcomes and practice profitability. Topics include:
- What patient engagement tools are, how they work and why they’re important.
- How digital engagement tools can positively impact the patient clinic visit experience. Topics include the patient portal, digital scheduling, patient surveys, notifications, intake, registration and payment.
- How technology can engage patients outside the clinic visit. Topics include RPM, RTM and apps utilization. Find out why using health data collection engages patients and can improve outcomes.
- How to use your online presence and social media to educate and engage patients.
- How allergists can use AI.
Priya Bansal, MD, FACAAI
Jennifer Shih, MD, FACAAI