How to Advocate for Allergists
Price: FREE to College members, $25 non-members
This webinar explains how you can impact issues important to the future of allergy by advocating at the local, state and federal level. Topics include:
- Getting to know your local, state and federal representatives
- Knowing the issue(s)--and explaining why they matter
- Tips for meeting with elected officials
- Working with patient advocacy groups
- Working with the College House of Delegates and Advocacy Council
Supported by Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Webinar presenters are Melinda Rathkopf, MD, FACAAI and Allen Meadows, MD, FACAAI. Dr. Meadows is past president of the College and former chair of the Advocacy Council. Dr. Rathkopf is chair of the Practice Management Committee, a board member of the Advocacy Council and a past member of the College’s board of regents.