On Demand 2022 Saturday General Sessions
This collection covers general sessions from Friday's program. This includes plenaries, and symposia. The sessions listed below are included in this package:
- Opening Ceremony and 80th Anniversary Presentation
- Presidential Plenary - Food Allergy - Where Are We in 2022?
- Drug Hypersensitivity Reactions in 2022: What Should We Know?
- Physician Health, Wellness and Burnout
- Decision Thresholds for Management Recommendations
- EAACI - Novel Insights into the Endotype of Allergic Asthma
- Anaphylaxis Practice Parameter Update
- The Asthma Patient: What Would You Do?
- Editor's Pick - Best Articles from Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Hot Topics and Practical Pearls in Dermatology
- Management of Primary Immunodeficiency Beyond Immunoglobulin Replacement
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 11.50 Attendance
- 11.50 CBRN