On Demand 2022 Practice Management Program
You can earn up to 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Price: $45 College members, $60 non-members
This one-day program is designed for office administrators and physician practice leaders alike and delivers dynamic updates on efficiently and effectively running your allergy practice. The PMP covers key allergy practice management topics, and our presenters are all experts in their field.
- 2022 Allergy Coding Update
- Tips to Survive and Thrive in Solo/Small Group Practice / Marketing Tactics in the Post-COVID Era
- Determining the Cost of Care Using Relative Value Unit Modeling / Assessing Your Practice for Operational and Clinical Effectiveness
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Office practice administrators/managers
- Nurse managers and other clinical staff responsible for practice management activities
- New and established allergist-immunologists in private practice
- Fellows in training
Upon completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of coding changes that affect the specialty of allergy.
- Explain how to access College practice management resources.
- Employ tested techniques to prosper as a solo or small group practitioner.
- Calculate the cost of providing allergy services: visits, diagnostic testing, and immunotherapy.
- Assess administrative and clinical aspects of your practice, identify strengths and weaknesses, and improve performance.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.25 Attendance
- 4.25 CBRN