On Demand 2022 Monday General Sessions
This collection covers general sessions from Monday's program. This includes plenaries, and symposia. The sessions listed below are included in this package:
- Plenary - Implementing New Guidelines Into Practice
- World Allergy Organization Forum: New Approaches to Drug Allergies
- How Do I Know if Allergy Shots are Working?
- Advances in Food Allergy Immunotherapy
- Aspirin Desensitization vs Biologic Therapy for Patients with AERD
- The Management of COVID for the Allergist / Immunologist
- Hybrid Care: The Use of Remote Patient Monitoring in Clinical Practice
- Infections, Microbiome and Bacteriotherapies in Atopic Dermatitis
- Treatment of Non-Th2 Asthma
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 12.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.25 Attendance
- 12.25 CBRN