On Demand 2022 Friday General Sessions
This collection covers general sessions from Friday's program. This includes plenaries, and symposia. The sessions listed below are included in this package:
- Integrative Modalities in Allergy & Immunology Practice
- Atopic Dermatitis: Triggers, Mimics and Treatments
- Real World Alternatives to Traditional SCIT
- Lessons Learned on Primary Prevention of Food Allergy
- Looking for Zebras in Diagnosing PIDD
- Be Aware of the Copycat -- Asthma Mimickers
- Evaluation and Management of non-IgE Food Allergy
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 11.00 Attendance