On Demand 2021 Practice Management Program
You can earn up to 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
Price: $45 College members, $60 non-members
This one-day program is designed for office administrators and physician practice leaders alike and delivers dynamic updates on efficiently and effectively running your allergy practice. The PMP covers key allergy practice management topics, and our presenters are all experts in their field.
- Can You Code It?
- Washington Regulatory Update
- Property: Buy or Lease?
- Effective Recruitment Strategies
- Ask The Practice Management Experts
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Office practice administrators/managers
- Nurse managers and other clinical staff responsible for practice management activities
- New and established allergist-immunologists in private practice
- Fellows in training
Upon completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Understand basis for EM coding levels
- Recognize new allergy related ICD 10 codes
- Know how to initially search for answers to your coding questions.
- Evaluate changes that allergy practices should have made following the USP & FDA regulation on mixing allergy extracts.
- Analyze the benefits of owning rather than renting real estate.
- Gain insight into solutions to difficult practice management issues posed by the audience from a panel of seasoned allergy administrators.
- Think through why your practice should bother to ask for a raise
- Prepare in advance of the negotiations, getting organized with your data.
- Learn strategies for negotiation, including fixes for frustrating coding denials.
Marcia Brauchler, MPH, FACMPE, CPC, CPC-I, CPHQ
Thomas J. Derrico
Charlie F. Furr, Jr.
Gary N. Gross, MD, FACAAI
J. Allen Meadows, MD, FACAAI
Tatiana Sycheva-Johnson, SPHR
Kay Tyler, BS, BA, MBA
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 Attendance