Attracting and Retaining Staff: Hiring Challenges in Today's World
Price: FREE to College members, $25 non-members
Allergy practices are finding it harder than ever to recruit and retain employees in the today’s difficult environment. Allergy practice experts discuss successful strategies to tackle these challenges, including:
- Discuss new and creative ideas that employers embraced, out of necessity, due to changes in the staffing and retention environment.
- Share ideas on what we can do differently now and going forward.
- Discuss ways for showing employee appreciation on a budget.
- Examine what we learned from our experiences in the last 2 years.
- Consider if the market for staffing & recruiting will rebound for employers (especially healthcare) in the next 12-24 months.
This webcast is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute accounting, legal, tax, or other professional advice. It is the opinion of the speakers only. They provide content they believe is true and accurate as of the date of the webcast; however, they give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology accepts no responsibility for information presented during this webcast and disclaims all liability in respect of such information, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements. You should not act upon the content or information in this webcast without first seeking appropriate advice from an accountant, lawyer or other professional.
Our faculty are Rebecca Cummings and Mohammed Yassin, MD, FACAAI. Ms. Cummings is the Director of Human Capital Management at Family Allergy & Asthma in Louisville, Kentucky and Dr. Yassin practices in St. Cloud, Minnesota and is a member of the College’s Practice Management Committee.