AllergyTalk Podcast Series 2022
AllergyTalk is a podcast designed to provide easy access to research summaries from AllergyWatch and recommendations from subject matter experts in order to bring physicians up to date in the latest advances in the field of allergy and immunology.
- Episode 23: Revisiting Acetaminophen and Asthma, Poor Perceivers of Dyspnea
- Episode 24: Exercise Should be Standard Asthma Management
By participating in these podcasts, learners should be able to:
- Provide physicians with the latest research in the field of allergy/immunology relevant to practice.
- Provide physicians with tools and techniques to implement the latest therapy recommendations.
- Provide physicians with the tools they need to monitor their practice and assess the implementation of therapy recommendations.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.