Allergy Asthma 2019 Webinar Series
This series is designed help allergists and other allergy and asthma providers to stay abreast of recent developments in the field of allergy and asthma.
- Diagnosing and Living with COPD
- Nasal Polyps – Seminar on Sinuses, Symptoms and Science
- Type 2 Inflammation – Severe Asthma and Co-Morbidities
- Vaping – What We Need to Know
- The Next Steps in Peanut Allergy
- Inhaler Innovation and History: What is the Right Choice for You?
- Asthma Disparities and Differential Responses to Therapy
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
There is no commercial support for this activity
Primary Care Providers
By participating in these webinars, learners should be able to:
- Identify recent developments in allergy and asthma
- Translate clinical science principles to clinical practice in patients with asthma and allergic diseases
- Evaluate diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for treating patients with asthma and allergic diseases
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™