Rhinoscopy in Your Allergy Practice CME 2021
Price: $40 for members, $60 for non-members
You can receive CME credit for reviewing the content on the Rhinoscopy in Your Allergy Practice page!
Enroll in the course, pass the quiz, and you can claim 2 credits while testing your rhinoscopy knowledge.
Medical professionals who treat patients with allergic and/or immunological conditions:
- Practicing allergist/immunologists
- Allergy/immunology Fellows-in-Training
- Physician assistants
- Nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Primary care physicians
- Other medical professionals
- Participants will learn the surgical anatomy of the upper airway, including the nasal cavity, pharynx, and larynx.
- Participants will view examples of normal and abnormal anatomy, as well as disease presentations and post operative changes found with endoscopic examination of the upper airway.
- Upon completion of this course participants should be familiar with the indications for and the use of the fiberoptic rhinoscope in the allergist’s office.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Attendance