IAIS 2022 4th Annual Indiana Allergy Meeting
This meeting will provide learners with a range of treatments for severe atopic dermatitis, AERD, billing/coding updates and offering OIT in the medical office.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) and Indiana Allergy and Immunology Society (IAIS). The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Allied health professionals
Upon completion of this activity the participants should be able to:
1. Organize a treatment plan for a patient with EoE.
2. Evaluate and treat a patient with chronic itch using guidelines-based care.
3. Understand differences in treating pediatric and adult atopic dermatitis.
4. Construct a plan for patients with EoE, understanding the need to refer, when appropriate.
5. Learn from fellows’ case presentations of unique cases at Indiana University.
All identified relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
Anne Marie Singh, MD
Consultant for Siolta Therapeutics
The following have no relevant financial relationships to disclose:
Cem Akin, MD
Gil Yosipovitch, MD
Paroma Bose, MD
Simran Jutla, MD
Jennyfer Blanco, MD
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 Attendance