IAIS 2021 3rd Annual Indiana Allergy Meeting
This meeting will provide learners with a range of treatments for severe atopic dermatitis, AERD, billing/coding updates and offering OIT in the medical office.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Allied health professionals
Upon completion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Discuss a range of treatments available for severe atopic dermatitis and know which treatments may be best for each patient
- Diagnose and treat AERD based on current guidelines
- Optimise billing and coding practices, including telehealth
- Discuss OIT options with food allergy patients
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 Attendance