IAIS 2021 3rd Annual Indiana Allergy Meeting
This meeting will provide learners with a range of treatments for severe atopic dermatitis, AERD, billing/coding updates and offering OIT in the medical office.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) and the Indiana Allergy and Immunology Society. The American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Allied health professionals
Upon completion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Discuss a range of treatments available for severe atopic dermatitis and know which treatments may be best for each patient
- Diagnose and treat AERD based on current guidelines
- Optimise billing and coding practices, including telehealth
- Discuss OIT options with food allergy patients
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 Attendance