GKCAS 2020 Annual Allergy and Asthma Meeting
This annual meeting will provide up-to-date, evidence based, practice information on oral immunotherapy, biological medications and primary immunodeficiency disease.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) and the Greater Kansas City Allergy Society (GKCAS). The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is a provider, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17239, for 4 contact hours.
This activity is supported in part by independent medical education grants from CSL Behring, DBV Technologies, Genentech, and Kaleo
Primary care physicians
Allied healthcare providers
At the conclusion of this meeting, learners should be able to:
1. Discuss various diagnostic tests available for primary immunodeficiency disorders
2. Employ the latest recommendations in regard to performing oral immunotherapy in their practice
3. Differentiate between various allergic skin conditions and learn management strategies for these conditions
4. Assemble various biological medications and their risks and benefits
5. Integrate the material discussed at the meeting into their current practices
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 CBRN
- 4.00 Attendance