On Demand 2016 Practice Essentials: Immunotherapy and Practice Management
This package is a collection of the presentations from Thursday's Practice Essentials program.
5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
$105 $84 College members, $159 $127 non-members
Release Date: 12/01/2016
Expiration Date: 11/30/2019
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Discuss the early concepts of immunotherapy and how what we currently do was based on the research of Noon
- Review current indications for subcutaneous and sublingual immunotherapy and best practice of allergen immunotherapy
- Discuss prospective innovations in allergy immunotherapy
- Describe the proper coding for appropriate billing to optimize reimbursement
- Discuss the new payment models and understand how other regulatory changes are impacting allergy practice
- Interpret allergy-specific compensation and production data (RVUs)
- Analyze allergists’ beliefs on fairness in compensation and career satisfaction
- Critique allergists’ productivity in the workplace
- 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.25 Attendance