AllergyTalk Podcast Series 2020
AllergyTalk is a podcast designed to provide easy access to research summaries from AllergyWatch and recommendations from subject matter experts in order to bring physicians up to date in the latest advances in the field of allergy and immunology. Each module is available for up to 1 AMA PRA Category 1 creditTM. Participants can earn credit by listening to the podcast and completing the quiz.
- Episode 9: Updates on Asthma Epidemiology and Therapy
- Episode 10: OIT Safety, OR anaphylaxis, and IT for Cats
- Episode 11: Step Up Therapy in Asthma, A Therapy for Habit Cough
- Episode 12: Changing Biologics, Mucus Viscosity, Pemphigus and Food Allergy
- Episode 13: Delayed Drug Hypersensitivity
- Episode 14: Co-Factors & Emerging Treatments for Anaphylaxis
- Episode 15: Sinus Surgery & Type 2 Asthma, Long Term Peanut SLIT
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Allied health professionals
Primary Care Providers
By participating in these podcasts, learners should be able to:
- Evaluate the latest research in the field of allergy/immunology relevant to practice.
- Utilize tools and techniques to implement the latest therapy recommendations.
- Employ tools they need to monitor their practice and assess the implementation of therapy recommendations.
All identified conflicts of interest have been resolved.
Stanley Fineman, MD; Independent contractor/contracted research: Aimmune, DVB Technologies, BioCryst, Regeneron; Speaker/honorarium: Boehringer-Ingelheim, Takeda/Shire
Merin Kalangara (Kuruvilla), MD; Nothing to disclose
Gerald Lee, MD; Nothing to disclose
David Khan, MD; Book Editor/Royalty: Elsevier