ACAAI 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting
Advancing Allergy & Immunology Care
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 30.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- All practicing allergists/immunologists
- Fellows in allergy/immunology training programs
- Primary care physicians who care for allergy patients
- Allied health professionals in the field of allergy and immunology
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify major advances in key areas of cutting edge research in immunologic mechanisms and allergic responses, including anaphylaxis and pathophysiology of the upper airways, lungs, eyes, skin and gastrointestinal tract
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic processes linking molecular and cellular biology and genetics with allergic pathophysiology and immunodeficiency
- Translate emerging clinical science principles to clinical practice in patients with allergic and immunologic diseases
- Evaluate and implement state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for treating patients with allergic and immunologic diseases
- Explain the impact of environmental exposures and external influences on patients with allergic disorders
- Recognize emerging trends in the prevalence of allergic and immunologic disorders and discuss their impact on public health
- Evaluate the impact of new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies on health care costs and outcomes
- Discuss processes, tools and technologies for the efficient allergy and immunology practice
All identified conflicts of interest have been resolved.
Education Staff/Committee/Reviewers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose, except as may be listed above.
- 30.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 30.25 Attendance
- 30.25 CBRN