Toledo Allergy Society 2015
The Toledo Allergy Society (TAS) strives to improve the care of patients suffering from allergies, asthma and immunologic diseases, promote patient and physician education in these conditions and increase the awareness among physicians, allied health professionals and the general public about the specialty of allergy and immunology.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of allergists, internal medicine, pediatric and family practice physicians, otolaryngologists, pulmonologists, ER physicians, residents and medical students. It may also meet the educational needs of physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, medical assistants, nurse practitioners, EMT's and other interested health care professionals
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss prevalence and clinical manifestations of asthma in children
- Describe clinical manifestations and mechanisms of common drug allergic reactions
- Discuss the pathophysiology of chronic rhinosinusitis in adults and children
- Describe the latest advances in food allergy
- Identify commonly held misperceptions in the field of allergy and immunology
This activity is supported in part by an independent medical education grant from AstraZeneca.
- 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.25 Attendance