Managing Your Asthma Patients During COVID
Price: FREE for members and non-members
In this webinar, our expert discusses how to best manage patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Supported by Sanofi Genzyme and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Discuss office procedures in asthma management during the pandemic-spirometry, peak flow meters, nebulizers
- Understand the role of medical management-inhaled corticosteroids, biologics, etc. at this time
- Do agents used in the treatment of asthma increase risk and severity of COVID-19 infection?
- How to handle in office biologic therapy and moving the patient to home administration in biologics
- Differences in approaching asthma care depending on the patient’s age and other chronic conditions
- How to handle asthma exacerbations to keep patients out of the emergency department
Jonathan Romeo DO, FACAAI