EAC 2015 Update in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
This is an annual meeting, jointly provided by the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and Eastern Allergy Conference. Medical professionals from across the United States, who specialize in the field of allergy/immunology are invited to attend and participate.
Medical professionals who specialize in the field of allergy and immunology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Utilize biomarkers to predict therapeutic response in severe asthma
- Describe factors which contribute to the urban asthma epidemic and severe asthma in children
- Differentiate eosinophilic lung diseases from asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Prescribe optimal therapy for patients with asthma and COPD
- Utilize the full spectrum of diagnostic testing techniques for food and drug allergy
- Prescribe IV or SQ IgG replacement therapy in appropriate patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases (PIDD)
- Diagnose and manage eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
- Describe the potential pathogenic roles of IgE in chronic urticaria
- Optimally manage hereditary angioedema (HAE) in special populations: children, women of childbearing age, and the elderly
- Discuss the safety and efficacy of allergy immunotherapy (SLIT & SCIT)
- 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 15.50 Attendance