Anaphylaxis eParameter CME
This eParameter presents the content from the ACAAI/AAAAI Practice Parameter for Anaphylaxis and is designed to be easy to navigate and explore.
The practice parameters are documents that establish boundaries for appropriate patient care. They acknowledge the range or variations that currently take place in the allergy community regarding management of allergic conditions and use of procedures to diagnose and treat these conditions.
Price: FREE for members, $25 non-members
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Practicing Allergy/Immunology Providers and Fellows in Training.
- Understand the summary statements concerning anaphylaxis from the practice parameter
- Understand how to diagnose and evaluate patient anaphylaxis
- Treat and manage various forms of anaphylaxis based on the practice parameter
- Understand other considerations of patient anaphylaxis
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance