AllergyTalk Podcast Series
AllergyTalk is a podcast designed to provide easy access to research summaries from AllergyWatch and recommendations from subject matter experts in order to bring physicians up to date in the latest advances in the field of allergy and immunology.
- Episode 9: Updates on Asthma Epidemiology and Therapy
- Episode 10: OIT Safety, OR anaphylaxis, and IT for Cats
- Episode 11: Step Up Therapy in Asthma, A Therapy for Habit Cough
- Episode 12: Changing Biologics, Mucus Vicosity, Pemphigus and Food Allergy
- Episode 13: Delayed Drug Hypersensitivity
- Episode 14: Co-Factors & Emerging Treatments for Anaphylaxis
- Episode 15: Sinus Surgery & Type 2 Asthma, Long Term Peanut SLIT
- Episode 16: Laryngeal Dysfunction in Asthma, Access to Biologics
- Episode 17: Food Avoidance After Challenge, Stress and AIT Reactions
By participating in these podcasts, learners should be able to:
- Provide physicians with the latest research in the field of allergy/immunology relevant to practice.
- Provide physicians with tools and techniques to implement the latest therapy recommendations.
- Provide physicians with the tools they need to monitor their practice and assess the implementation of therapy recommendations.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.