ACAAI/AAAAI 2014 Certification & MOC Board Review (DVD) EXT
Experience the 2014 Board Review Course online or on DVD. This self-study course is available online or on DVD.
This program is intended for:
- Allergists/Immunologists and Fellows-in-Training (FITs) preparing for upcoming certification exams
- Physicians seeking to strengthen competence via an intensive review of key concepts in allergy and immunology
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 29.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Identify, evaluate and manage current concerns and issues related to the pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases
• Demonstrate a mastery of key concepts in allergy and immunology and respond knowledgeably to multiple choice questions on board exams for initial certification and maintenance of certification in allergy and immunology
• Summarize the practical application of key concepts in allergy and immunology in the management of clinical problems as discussed in this intensive board review course
Core Competencies Addressed
Practice-based Learning and Improvement
Planning Committee / Joint Board Review Task Force
David A. Khan, MD, Co-Chair Thomas A. Fleisher, MD, Co-Chair
Scott P. Commins, MD Dennis K. Ledford, MD
Stanley M. Fineman, MD, MBA Phillip L. Lieberman, MD
David M. Lang, MD William T. Shearer, MD, PhD
ACAAI CME/CPD Committee
Charles J. Siegel, MD, Chair Gerald B. Lee, MD, Vice-Chair