AAISG 2021 Annual Meeting
Didactic lectures allow the speakers to provide evidence based medical recommendations, updates and expert opinion.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 9 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Practicing allergists, pulmonologists and allied healthcare professionals in the field of allergy, asthma and immunology.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
1. Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to detect patients who could be appropriately challenged to food or send to colleague for food challenge, if appropriate.
2.Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to identify patient who would be good candidates for OIT or send to colleagues for OIT.
3. Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to optimally bill for OIT.
4. Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to continue to utilize or initiate telemedicine practice under the public health emergency including billing
5. Upon completion of this activitiy, participants should be able to utilize biologics for chronic nasal polyps.
All identified conflicts of interests have been resolved:
•Merin Kalangara, MD – Consultant for GlaxoSmithKline
•Brian Vickery, MD – Consultant and Board Member for Aimmune
Consultant for AllerGenis
Consultant for Aravax
Investigator for DBV Technologies
Investigator for Genentech
Consultant and Investigator for Regeneron
The following have no relevant financial relationships to disclose:
Jennifer Shih, MD – AAISG Program Chair
Julie Ellerbee – AAISG Staff
Dixie Griffin, MD
Katherine Tison, MD
Kelsey Fields, MD
Niraj Patel, MD
Safia Nawaz, MD
Teresa Thompson, CPC
Marybeth Sexton, MD
- 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 9.00 Attendance