2015 Literature Review On Demand
You can earn up to 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Cost:
$145 $75 for College Members, $215 $109 for non-members.
This collection will help you keep abreast of the latest clinical developments in allergy and immunology, ACAAI will continue its highly successful Literature Review program. It’s a review of the most important, clinically focused literature of our specialty published between October 2014 and August 2015, with emphasis on clinical relevance. Faculty includes allergy/immunology training program directors and specialists in practice.
Release Date: 12/15/2015
Expiration Date: 12/14/2018
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Discuss recent developments in basic immunology in relation to allergic disorders
• Describe recent developments in infections diseases, antimicrobials, and vaccines
• Discuss recent developments in clinical immunology
• Better diagnose and manage asthma and COPD
• Discuss important scientific and clinical advances in the pathophysiology and treatment of urticaria, angioedema, and other skin disorders
• Apply practical lessons learned from recent literature in pediatric allergy, asthma and immunology
• Identify new concepts in anaphylaxis, drug allergy and stinging insect hypersensitivity, as well as utilize clinically relevant findings in these areas
• Describe recent developments in immunotherapy
• Discuss recent developments in food and additives allergy
• Better counsel patients on environmental factors that may impact respiratory and allergic disease, and better recognize, diagnose and manage occupational allergic diseases
• Describe recent developments in rhinitis and sinusitis
• Apply practical lessons learned from recent literature in allergy, asthma and immunology
- 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.25 Attendance