2015 Annual Meeting: Food Allergy On Demand
You can earn up to 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. This activity has also been designated by the ABAI for 3.5 MOC Part II Self-Assessment credits. Cost:
$109 $55 for College Members, $165 $85 for non-members.
This package of courses includes the following food allergy related sessions from the 2015 ACAAI Annual Meeting in San Antonio:
- Food Allergy: Component Testing, CoFAR Studies, Practical Considerations
- Food Challenges in Practice
- Food Allergies: What's New in Prevention and Treatment
Release Date: 12/15/2015
Expiration Date: 12/14/2018
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Identify and advise families with children who are at high risk of developing food allergy
• Discuss treatment options for patients who already have developed food allergy
• Monitor the burden of food allergy on families
• Describe how to perform an oral food challenge and review indications for an oral food challenge and reasons for deferment
• Diagnose the correct type of food allergy based on symptoms and utilize diagnostic modalities, including the most recent IgE tests and apply knowledge of the natural history of food allergy to the management of patients and advise patients regarding the utilization of food allergen labeling
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.50 Attendance
- 3.50 MOC